Homeopathy can reduce the symptoms of disease, but it is the consultations not the remedies which are responsible, a new study has found. Sufferers of rheumatoid arthritis who visited a homeopathic doctor experienced significant reductions in pain, inflammation and other key markers of the disease, the research shows.
A company using natural medicine, homeopathy and homeopathic principles to effect change and restore balance for individuals, organisations and communities. Creating excellence in natural medicine through research, contemporary and grounded education and best practice.
- Monica Bellucci - natural medicine at it's best
- Rating RCT's
- HRI research conference in Barcelona in 2013
- Research in Homeopathic Medicine
- Strengthen your Immunity with Homeopathy
- Homeopathic treatment beneficial in Cuba study
- Homeopathy works - but it is talking, not tinctures that helps patients
- Homeopathy has clinical benefits in rheumatoid arthritis patients that are attributable to the consultation process but not the homeopathic remedy: a randomized controlled clinical trial
- A grounded theory study of homeopathic practitioners' perceptions and experiences of the homeopathic consultation.
- Use of homeopathy in pediatric oncology in Germany.