Homeopathic immunization against Leptospirosis in Cuba has resulted in significant reduction of disease incidence, prompting the Cuban government to focus more on homeopathy medicine in disease prophylaxis. Leptospirosis is a zoonotic disease which is endemic in Cuba. It usually worsens during the hurricane and high rainfall seasons from October to December each year when the infection is spread via infected water, although rodent urine will also carry the disease.
A company using natural medicine, homeopathy and homeopathic principles to effect change and restore balance for individuals, organisations and communities. Creating excellence in natural medicine through research, contemporary and grounded education and best practice.
- Monica Bellucci - natural medicine at it's best
- Rating RCT's
- HRI research conference in Barcelona in 2013
- Research in Homeopathic Medicine
- Strengthen your Immunity with Homeopathy
- Homeopathic treatment beneficial in Cuba study
- Homeopathy works - but it is talking, not tinctures that helps patients
- Homeopathy has clinical benefits in rheumatoid arthritis patients that are attributable to the consultation process but not the homeopathic remedy: a randomized controlled clinical trial
- A grounded theory study of homeopathic practitioners' perceptions and experiences of the homeopathic consultation.
- Use of homeopathy in pediatric oncology in Germany.